INFOGRAPHIC ABOUT VERB TENSES

 INFOGRAPHIC ABOUT VERB TENSES

Infographic - Link to see the activity

Here in this activity, I made several infographics on English verb tenses such as: present tenses, past tenses, and future tenses. Many of the aspects that have to do with these verb tenses, we have been studying them throughout the English career so, I already knew many of them beforehand but also, I have been able to learn new aspects that will help me a lot later. I must admit that I had forgotten some things so, I had to go back to investigate a little more about each and every one of the topics. So, to summarize, I must say that it was a lot of learning while doing this activity because as I highlighted earlier, I was able to remember forgotten things and learn new things about each topic and thanks to the activities done in class, I was able to strengthen them much more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING MYSELF

WRITING A REVIEW