MIND MAP - USES OF MODAL VERBS

 MIND MAP - USES OF MODAL VERBS

MIND MAP MODALS - Link to see the activity

This activity was very enriching for me since I had always had a lot of problems to differentiate the modal verbs since they are quite a few. I think it was an excellent decision on the part of the teacher to send us this activity since we learned a lot, I was able to investigate each modal verb and make the mind map with their respective examples of course. All the examples, I did them on my own in order to put into practice what I learned about the uses of modal verbs, and I feel that now I can use them without any problem, anyway, I want to continue practicing and consolidating the subject much more to do it better and better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING MYSELF

INFOGRAPHIC ABOUT VERB TENSES

WRITING A REVIEW